Students must be committed to the absolutely Lordship of Christ, through an ongoing relationship with Him, and by a desire to reach greater maturity in Him, in full obedience to His will.
Students must submit the following to GNC Institutes:
- A copy of a High School diploma, ect. or equivalent, for all levels of Degree Programs. DO NOT send originals
- Original and sealed Official Transcript from a previous learning institution sent directly to GNC Institute.
- Students are to be actively involved in a local church.
- Admission to GNC Institute is subject to approval by the Admissions Committee, whose decision is final.
Items Required for Completing the Application Process
- A completed Application
- $50.00 non-refundable fee made payable to GNC Institute
- Transcripts: Official Transcripts and High School Transcripts
- A current Photograph of applicant (alone and preferable 2x2)
GNC Institute is an Equal Opportunity Institution of higher learning. Information provided is confidential in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-380). Writen authorization by student is required to release information.
For more information, please contact us at the above mentioned address or by telephone, Monday through Friday9:00am to 5:00pm EST.